The University has long held a tradition of commitment to the excellence of sport. The University has decided that it is targeting rowing as one of its major sports and as such invites any student who shows a talent in the sport of rowing to apply for a scholarship.
The University offers a comprehensive sports scholarship programme to help you achieve your sporting potential, helping you follow a dual career pathway and balance sporting and academic demands. Scholarships worth up to £11,000 are offered and include the following:
- Financial support up to 4K
- Individualised coaching
- Access to all facilities
- Strength & Conditioning programs
- Movement analysis
- Workshops in nutrition, injury prevention, sports psychology
- Athlete lifestyle support
- Athlete mentor
- Academic flexibility and opportunities to study part-time
- Elite coaching and rowing program designed for high performance athletes.
You can read the full details of our Sports Scholarships on the UoN Sport website
You can find out more about joining the Boat Club on the Student Union website.
If you are considering applying or would like more information you can fill in the form below and we will get back to you ASAP: